Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Very Berry Overnight Oats

Ho-lee SHIT! Man, I've made overnight oats before, but they were always just kinda bland...until my most recent overnight oats experiment. I present to you my Very Berry Overnight Oats:

1/3 cup rolled oats
1/3 cup greek yogurt
1/3 cup almond milk
1 tsp. chia seeds
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
raspberries and blueberries*

*Berries of choice. I really didn't measure the berries. And notice how I didn't add any stevia, or agave nectar to my mix. Why? Because fruits already have sugar as it is.

Mix the oats, greek yogurt, almond milk, chia seeds, and cinnamon. If you want a more "liquidy", go ahead and pour some more almond milk into the mixture. Pour the mixture in an air tight container (glass or plastic). I layered my mixture as if it were a parfait. Refrigerated overnight. I left it for 12 hours. And, ta-da!! Devour it like there's no tomorrow!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment