Monday, August 19, 2013

Fat rage, instead of 'roid rage...

Man, I haven't updated this in ages. Why? Cause I got fat...I feel like one of those athletes who were caught cheating, or using steroids (no hate towards A-Rod), or even like a President after a scandal. I feel like I let, not only myself, a lot of people down. When I started my weight loss journey, I had inspired a few of my friends even. My friend Jen (http://theroadto100-jennifer.blogspot.com) had even started her own weight loss journey. I felt powerful, and not in the evil-power kinda way. I felt like I was an example, and proved that anyone could do it. I know there are NO EXCUSES, but I guess I'll throw my excuses for now: - work (different shifts. working overnight, switching to a normal shift, etc) - relationships (a few toxic guys in my life here and there) - money (no money to buy quality food to make quality meals) - sucky gym (lamest of the excuses, but I had switched from LA Boxing to Planet Fitness due to my overnight work schedule) - injuries (guess who messed up her shoulder again? and now I need surgery!) - etc.. Anyway, I need to rebuild myself. I need to be my own inspiration. If I did it once, I can do it again. And I need to do it again. It just sucks that I let myself, and everybody else down.

1 comment:

  1. neurofeedbackZengar.com is an Industry Leader in Healthy Brain Workout, Fitness Program, Neurofeedback for ADHD, Brain Exercises, Neurocare, PTSD Disorder and Biofeedback Systems

    ReplyDelete