Friday, August 31, 2012

Challenge Accepted!

wtf is this sorcery...I'm gonna have to get used to the new blogger look, lol.

I haven't updated this blog in almost a year. I also probably haven't been as loyal to the gym in the past year as I was in the years before. I'm still proud of the fact that I lost 50 lbs!! What I'm not proud of is that in the past year and a half I've managed to put back ALMOST half of what I've lost. I'm not too proud of that, especially after the progress I had made. Instead of sitting back and, you know, being all depressed about how unfortunate my last year and a half has been (gym wise, I mean), I'm going to challenge myself into getting back in track.

Starting tomorrow, SEPTEMBER 01, 2012, I am challenging myself to the "Santa's Snow Bunny Challenge"...ok, so I just made up that title on the spot. I really just wanted something catchy. ESPECIALLY since it doesn't snow here in Puerto Rico... From September 01 through December 31, I will be at the gym, and making the proper dietary options, to become a better person. I want to lose weight, feel good about myself (with and without clothes on-- damn right I want to look good naked), and I want to make a lifestyle change. I want to be able to eat well, without thinking "gross I hate diet food". Like I said before, a long time ago I made a promise to myself, where I was going to change my lifestyle (food and exercise wise). The time was then, and the time is now again. I don't ever want to see my scale tip at 200 lbs again. And I no longer want to hear people tell me that it's ok to weight what I weight only because I'm tall. People, I'm 5'9" (179cm)!! I'm not a 6'5" man (???cm)!

-- is this starting to sound like a campaign speech?? --

Anyway, when you vote for me, even though I don't have that many followers, I am making a promise to myself to post my daily workouts and my daily food intake (unless I'm violating some sort of copyright code: example, any day I do a Fighter Diet workout). Every two weeks, I'll also be posting updated pics and updated stats....and I really hope to inspire at least one person.

Vote for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment